Worcester Six provides an unrivalled opportunity across the West Midlands for new, sustainable buildings that will enable businesses to thrive in a world-class location. When complete, Worcester Six will provide circa 1.5m sq ft of employment floor space in a unique business environment and now benefits from over 700,000 sq ft having been delivered or committed across the scheme.
- Offers build to suit units, tailored to your business needs in a managed, landscaped setting.
- Has outline planning consent granted for 1.5m sq ft of employment accommodation of B1, B2 and B8 uses.
- A reserved matters consent for a standalone 42,356 sq ft office building has already been achieved and is ready for construction on a pre-let basis providing a flagship opportunity at the entrance to the scheme.
- Buildings are available on a design and build basis from 10,000 sq ft up to 100,000 sq ft
- Will work with you in order to provide a bespoke solution for your business. Stoford have a dedicated team to ensure deliverability of a building to suit your exact business needs.
WORCESTER SIX HAS ALREADY WELCOMED KIMAL, KOHLER MIRA, MATERIALS SOLUTIONS, SPIRE HEALTHCARE, ZWICKROELL, IONOS, MARMON FOODSERVICE TECHNOLOGIES AND SUPER SMART SERVICE AS OCCUPIERS.