- Offers build to suit units, tailored to your business needs in a managed, landscaped setting.
- Has outline planning consent granted for 1.5m sq ft of employment accommodation.
- Has detailed planning consent granted for a 42,356 sq ft standalone office unit providing a flagship opportunity at the entrance to the scheme.
- Phase A access road is complete with Phase B access road under construction.
- Two speculative units are now complete on Phase A with one already Let.
- Will work with you in order to provide a bespoke solution for your business. Stoford have a dedicated team to ensure deliverability of a building to suit your exact business needs.
WORCESTER SIX HAS OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT FOR UP TO 1.5M SQ FT OF B1, B2 AND B8 USES.
This is the initial phase of development which is now established with the speculative development of two industrial/technology units extending to 45,383 sq ft ( LET) and 163,170 sq ft.
Adjacent to this there is further planned development including a standalone 28,500 sq ft on Plot 2A and 72,500 sq ft on Plot 2B
Buildings are available on a design and build basis from 10,000 sq ft up to 100,000 sq ft.
A reserved matters consent for a standalone 40,000 sq ft office building has already been achieved and is ready for construction on a pre-let basis.
Suitable for larger scale occupiers up to 500,000 sq ft. Work on this phase is now underway following the agreement of a 140,000 sq ft headquarters building for Kimal.
|Phase 1A||10.7ha||26.44 acres|
|Phase 1B||23.5 ha||58.07 acres|