The statistics speak for themselves
Worcester Six provides an unrivalled opportunity across the West Midlands for new, sustainable buildings that will enable businesses to thrive in a world class location. The region’s statistics are impressive:
- 62% of the 911,000 people living in Worcestershire’s catchment area are of working age.
- Local machine manufacturing and engineering employment is 85% above the England average.
- The local workforce has a high proportion of people working in high-tech manufacturing – four times the regional average and twice the national average.
- There are over 172,000 students at the 10 universities within an hour’s drive.
- The quality of life in Worcestershire makes relocation very attractive with a rich historical and natural heritage, world-class sporting and cultural attractions and top performing schools.